NZ Certificate L3
TUITION FREE (eligibility criteria applies)
New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (General) (Level 3) NZ2677
The purpose of this programme is to provide the horticulture sector with graduates who have a theoretical knowledge of plants, nursery production, and growing systems and environments to underpin practical capability in a range of horticulture sectors.
Graduates of the New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture Level 3 will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of plant and soils science to the identification, selection, and growing of plants
- Apply knowledge of growing systems and environments to the establishment and growing plants
- Applicants should demonstrate an ability to succeed in tertiary study, shown by the completion of any of the following qualifications or courses of study:
- National Certificate in Agriculture / Horticulture Level 2 and/or equivalent qualification or experience in the industry.
- Any qualification specified by the ITO or equivalent standards setting body
- A minimum of three years of secondary education; and/or more credits at NCEA Level 1, with no fewer than 12 credits in each of four subjects; and/or
- Step 3 Reading and Step 4 Numeracy on the Literacy and Numeracy for Adults Assessment Tool (LNAAT)
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours