NZ Certificate L3
Price On Application
New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (General) (Level 3) NZ2677
The purpose of this programme is to provide the horticulture sector with graduates who have a theoretical knowledge of plants, nursery production, and growing systems and environments to underpin practical capability in a range of horticulture sectors.
Graduates of the New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture Level 3 will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of plant and soils science to the identification, selection, and growing of plants
- Apply knowledge of growing systems and environments to the establishment and growing plants
- Applicants should demonstrate an ability to succeed in tertiary study, shown by the completion of any of the following qualifications or courses of study:
- National Certificate in Agriculture / Horticulture Level 2 and/or equivalent qualification or experience in the industry.
- Any qualification specified by the ITO or equivalent standards setting body
- A minimum of three years of secondary education; and/or more credits at NCEA Level 1, with no fewer than 12 credits in each of four subjects; and/or
- Step 3 Reading and Step 4 Numeracy on the Literacy and Numeracy for Adults Assessment Tool (LNAAT)
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours