NZ Certificate L3 – Vehicles, Machinery & Infrastructure
Price On Application
New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture (Vehicles, Machinery and Infrastructure) (Level 3) NZ 2215
This programme is designed to develop people to the level where they have the knowledge and skills under limited supervision to safely use and maintain a range of farm resources.
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
- Carry out a range of activities related to the use and maintenance of workplace vehicles, machinery and infrastructure and to identify and assist with the management of any associated workplace hazards.
- Applicants should demonstrate an ability to succeed in tertiary study, shown by the completion of any of the following qualifications or courses of study:
- National Certificate in Agriculture Level 2 and/or equivalent qualification or experience in the industry.
- Any qualification specified by the ITO or equivalent standards setting body
- A minimum of three years of secondary education;
- and/or more credits at NCEA Level 1, with no fewer than 12 credits in each of four subjects;
- and/or Step 3 Reading and Step 4 Numeracy on the Literacy and Numeracy for Adults Assessment Tool (LNAAT)
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours