Site Traffic Management Supervisors
Site Traffic Management Supervisors Course
- Traffic Management
- 2 Days
Level 1 Roads advanced course encompasses the safety requirements for Site Traffic Management Supervisors with the training needs of both NZTA and the NZCITO. Participants attending the STMS course must have completed the basic level 1 TC at least one month prior.
The course is for people responsible for the planning and supervision of traffic safety at roadwork sites.
People credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Describe traffic safety for road work sites
- Design layouts for temporary traffic control
- Supervise the implementation of and maintenance of temporary traffic control; and
- Audit temporary traffic control
- 6 minimum
Unit Standards Gained:
- 5628 – Operate as a Site Traffic Management Supervisor (STMS) for low volume and Level 1 roads
ID Card and Certificate:
Each successful participant will be issued with a NZTA Certificate and ID Card which is valid for 3 years.
Cost: Price on Application
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours