PRE-EMPLOYMENT/FREE: Intensive Literacy/Numeracy
TUITION FREE (eligibility criteria applies)
Up to 100 hours
Intensive Literacy and Numeracy (ILN) – (KEY – Keep Yourself Educated)
The Intensive Literacy and Numeracy (ILN) Fund supports the intensive provision of quality fees-free literacy, language and numeracy learning opportunities for learners with low-level literacy and numeracy skills.
IILN funding is only used in respect of a learner who is:
- is a domestic student, and
- has low skill levels in literacy, numeracy, or literacy and numeracy, as determined by us.
For the purposes of this condition, a learner has a low skill level of literacy, numeracy, or literacy and numeracy:
- if the learner has fewer than 80 credits on the NZQF, or
- if the learner has more than 80 credits on the NZQF, the learner has fewer than 12 credits in literacy and/or numeracy in unit standards and/or achievement standards, or
- if the learner is assessed using the Literacy and Numeracy for Adults Assessment Tool and presents at Step 1 or 2 on the Learning Progressions for reading and/or numeracy.
- Palmerston North
Enrolments (subject to courses numbers) are throughout the year, and is FEES FREE to eligible students
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours