Dangerous Goods (D).
One day of theory.
- Minimum licence required: Class 1 learners.
- This course caters for drivers who require a Dangerous Goods endorsement on their drivers’ licence and for those renewing their endorsement.
- The trainee will be provided with a personal copy of the Dangerous Goods handbook and a segregation wheel on the day.
- It is a requirement that trainees be able to read and answer specific questions within the Assessment without assistance.
- 16718 – Demonstrate knowledge of law and practice for the transport of Dangerous Goods by road
The full course fee is payable at the time of booking unless a company purchase order is provided
Freephone 0508 872 466 or (06) 354 936
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours