Confined Spaces Hazard Identification
- Safety and Use
- 2 Days
Plan a confined space entry-identify hazards and controls within a confined space and develop an emergency procedure, complete documentation. Demonstrate knowledge of hazards associated with a confined space. There is a theory and practical component.
- Demonstrate knowledge of hazards associated with Confined Space
- Plan a confined space entry
- Permit notification and implementation requirements
- Identify and take control measures to eliminate, isolate and minimize the risk of hazards
- Demonstrate knowledge of monitoring and confined space testing requirements
- Describe the responsibilities and duties of people entering confined spaces or conducting observation duties for confined spaces
- Identify hazards and controls within confined spaces
- Develop an emergency procedure plan
- Complete documentation required for confined space entry.
Day 2 Practical Exercise:
Requires the student to plan a confined space entry program and then, using your organisations testing and rescue equipment, undertake a confined space entry at one of your sites or alternatively a place organised by the tutors from LBT. Safety boots, protective clothing and safety gear required.
- Minimum 8 – Maximum 10
Unit Standards Gained:
- 18426 – Demonstrate knowledge of hazards associated with confined space
17599 – Plan a confined space entry
Cost: Price on Application
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours