- Safety and Use
- 2 Days
Designed by the industry and very practical. Demonstrate knowledge of 4WD operation including the operation of a 4WD on and off road.
Theory and practical training which covers componentry, controls, pre & post trip inspections, hill stall procedures, water crossings, mud and sand, ascents and descents and basic 4WD recovery.
- Trainee must have their full Class 1 Licence
- Supply own 4WD
8 minimum, 10 maximum
Note: Courses will run when there are sufficient numbers
Unit Standards Gained:
- 17976 – Demonstrate knowledge of operating a light four wheel drive (4WD) vehicle in an off-road environment
- 17978 – Operate a light four wheel drive (4WD) vehicle in an off-road environment
- 20848 – Demonstrate knowledge of and skills for driving a light four wheel drive (4WD) vehicle on-road
- 17676 – Carry out a pre-drive vehicle check on a light motor vehicle, and start and shut down the vehicle
Cost: Price on Application